Terms and Conditions
The entity you are contracting with is: SC Net Conect, SRL., Soseaua Alba Iulia, 40, 3rd floor, Sibiu, if you reside in the European Union; Miron Enterprises, LLC, 4780 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Suite A 236 Atlanta, GA 30338, if you reside in any other country.
By visiting and shopping at LlamaHonduras you accept these Terms and Conditions.
It is a federal AND state offense to purchase any product or service by fraudulent means. Products and/or services purchased on this website shall not be used for any unlawful purpose. By using our website, you represent that you are at least 13 years old. Persons who are at least 13 years of age but under the age of 18 may only use our Websites with legal parental or guardian consent. Accordingly, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age or older or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, representations and warranties set forth in the Terms and Condition; otherwise, please exit the Website.
By using LlamaHonduras's services the user accepts the rates, terms and conditions identified on this website. LlamaHonduras may change or modify the Terms from time to time without notice other than posting amended Terms on this Website. LlamaHonduras reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any portion thereof), including any and all content contained on the Website, at any time without notice. You agree that LlamaHonduras shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
Whenever you provide us information on our Website, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information and (b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that it is, untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, LlamaHonduras may without notice suspend or terminate your access to our Website and refuse any and all current or future use of our Website (or any portion thereof). Please select a password that would not be obvious to someone trying to guess your password, and change it regularly as an added precaution. Furthermore we recommend you use a different password from the email account as an additional security measure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account identification. You should make every effort to safeguard your account data. LlamaHonduras is not responsible for lost or stolen account data or unauthorized use. You agree to immediately notify LlamaHonduras of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
Credit/debit card fraud is a criminal offense. At LlamaHonduras we use automated and manual systems to confirm proper credit card authorization, including having LlamaHonduras representatives call persons who have signed up for LlamaHonduras services. We also track every transaction. Information related to fraudulent transactions, including but not limited to IP addresses, detailed transaction records and email addresses is collected. The information will be provided to appropriate law enforcement officials consistent with applicable law when required to assist in the prosecution of any persons attempting to commit fraud on LlamaHonduras websites or in using or accessing LlamaHonduras services.
LlamaHonduras is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to a third party for marketing or any other purposes. We collect, retain, and use only the information that is necessary for you to administrate your LlamaHonduras account to enforce our rights under these Terms and Conditions, or as otherwise required by applicable law. Therefore, it is required for you to provide certain information upon using portions of our websites. Such information includes your name (either your name, company, or organizations name), address, phone number, email address, and other information gathered through the applicable process.
LlamaHonduras does not store credit/debit card information. LlamaHonduras websites communicate over Secure Socket Layer protocol to ensure protection of your personal data. LlamaHonduras however shall not be responsible for the security of your data or for fraudulent use of credit card to make purchases on this website, nor shall LlamaHonduras be obligated to make refunds or to provide any compensation where such fraudulent use occurs. LlamaHonduras will actively cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting anyone who uses this website or products/services sold over this website for unlawful use. LlamaHonduras is not responsible if the card holder's issuing bank does not authorize online transactions.
LlamaHonduras is committed to customer satisfaction and offers 100% money back guarantee. LlamaHonduras will refund the amount for any unused product to any customer who is dissatisfied with its services. The refund policy applies only for claims received by LlamaHonduras within 60 days of the purchase date of the affected product.. Any promotion or discount applied to an order for which a refund is provided will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
By calling our Customer Service you agree that the call may be recorded for quality assurance or training purposes. The recordings may also be used in the remote event of fraud investigation. However, we do not sell, share or rent any of the audio recordings made during our order verification process or during standard customer queries; except that we may share such recordings with law enforcement as required by applicable law or legal process.
LlamaHonduras MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER BY FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, IN CONTRACT OR TORT, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE OR REGARDING THIS WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE SOLD OR PURCHASED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
LlamaHonduras may discontinue, change, or suspend any aspect of the website or any product or service offered by LlamaHonduras at any time. LlamaHonduras may change, discontinue or suspend the availability of any database, content, feature, or product of the website. LlamaHonduras may impose limits on features, including services, use or restrict your access to parts or to the entire website without notice or liability.
In no event shall LlamaHonduras, its employees, officers, representatives, service providers, suppliers, licensors, and agents be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) the use or inability to use the websites or the content, materials, software, information or transactions provided on or through the websites, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the websites or the content, materials, software, information, products, or services on or available through the websites, (iii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from our website; (iv) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (v) statements or conduct of any third party on our website; (vi) the delay or failure in performance resulting from an act of force majeure, including without limitation, acts of god, natural disasters, communications failure, governmental actions, wars, strikes, labor disputes, riots, shortages of labor or materials, vandalism, terrorism, non-performance of third parties or any reasons beyond their reasonable control; or (vii) any other matter relating to our website, even if LlamaHonduras or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the website and/or website-related services is to stop using the website and/or those services.
Dispute arising from purchase on this website or relating to this agreement, if not settled by the parties in good faith, may at their discretion, be submitted for arbitration to American Arbitration Association (AAA) at their offices in Georgia. All disputes, including interpretation of Arbitration Award shall be subject to laws of State of Georgia, and jurisdiction shall reside with Federal and State Court in Georgia. Prevailing party in the dispute shall be entitled to, in addition to any damages or relief, to reasonable expenses and attorney fees from the other party.
Purchases will appear on your credit/debit card statement as “KeepCalling”. You agree not to file a credit card or debit card chargeback with regards to any purchase made on the website but instead try to resolve the issue with the service provider - LlamaHonduras. If you do not remember making the purchase - call the number on your statement next to the charge.
In the event that you breach this agreement and file a chargeback, upon a resolution in our favor of the chargeback by either the credit card issuing bank, the credit/debit card processor or by VISA or MASTERCARD, you agree to reimburse us for any costs incurred in researching and responding to such chargeback, including without limitation, our actual costs paid to the credit/debit card processor or our banks and the reasonable value of the time of our employees spent on the matter, as determined in our discretion in good faith.
In the event that a chargeback is placed or threatened on a purchase, we also reserve the right to report the incident for inclusion in chargeback abuser database(s). We use various credit reporting agencies and will send a default notice to them upon receiving a fraudulent order and/or chargeback. This in turn will seriously affect your credit rating. We are under no obligation to mark the debt as paid, even after we receive further payment to rectify the situation. We use several credit reporting agencies from Australia, United States, New Zealand, United Kingdom and several countries in Europe. In the event of a chargeback or in the event any payment is declined or not timely made, we reserve the right to suspend the affected services until payment in full is made.
These Terms and Conditions may be available in multiple languages; in the case of a conflict between any other language version and the English language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall always control.
Termination of service - Unacceptable use of service
- Illegal, abusive, threatening or fraudulent purposes;
- Using the service for actions which may be interpreted as harassing, defamatory, slanderous, deceptive, indecent, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, hateful or abusive, death threats, terrorist threats and any other uses related to terrorism;
- Providing altered, deceptive, or false information about the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or phone call;
- Sending mass unsolicited messages, or other types of abusive, unsolicited, or other mass automated communications, including, but not limited to: viruses, worms, Trojan horses, rootkits, password crackers, adware, or any other computer programs that may damage, interfere with, secretly intercept or seize any system, program, data, or personal information;
- Attempting or helping other people in any of the activities mentioned above.
We reserve the right to update the list of things we don’t want you to use LlamaHonduras for, to add new types of use we consider unacceptable. We also reserve the right to act immediately and without notice to restrict, suspend, or terminate your use of the service in case you have disregarded the rules above.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ISSUE A WARNING OR TO SUSPEND OR EVEN TERMINATE YOUR SERVICE AND ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE OR APP IF WE DETERMINE YOU HAVE VIOLATED ANY OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE LISTED ON THIS PAGE, ANY OF THE RULES OR POLICIES IMPLIED BY THE USE OF OUR SITE, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
No refunds will be provided if the service is terminated for violating the "Unacceptable use of service" policy.
Voice Credit Service Agreement—Subject to change at any time in the sole discretion of service provider
- Rates may vary and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Toll free restrictions: LlamaHonduras US Toll Free Numbers are available for use in US Continental only (48 Contiguous State and DC). They cannot be accessed from Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico;
- Calls made from payphones are available only through Local Access Numbers.
- LlamaHonduras has multiple access numbers available. Please refer to our websites to verify a complete list before buying the service.
- Calls made in the US using the Toll Free Access Number will incur an additional charge. Please refer to our websites for charges related to Toll Free Access Number calls made from outside the US.
- By using the Local Access Numbers the user accepts the charges for the local call he made to our number imposed by his telephone provider company.
- All the rates on the website are calculated on the Highest Denomination of the Calling Plans.
- Calls are billed in increments of one minute, with fractions thereof rounded up to one minute.
- All sales are final. PIN numbers, once credited are non refundable, non transferable and non exchangeable. PIN numbers have no cash value.
- PINless is not a default feature and once the customer chooses to set his phone number for PINless dialing he is responsible for all the calls placed from that number; if the customer shares his phone with someone else we strongly recommend not to use this feature.
- Customer can activate Automatic Recharge for his account; once this feature is activated the customer agrees to the charges that will apply on the credit/debit card when his balance drops below the set amount; the customer will select the amount he wants to be added on his account when activating Automatic Recharge; Automatic Recharges are considered customer activities.
- Call details provided by the customer service of the carrier regarding the usage of a prepaid phone are final and will be considered authentic record/proof about the usage of the plan.
- Call history from the customer's account is available for the last 30 days.
- The Voice Credit balance of your account becomes inactive after a 6 month period of inactivity (no call or no order registered in the last 180 days). If you wish to reactivate your Voice Credit balance please contact our Customer Service team. All such actions will be confirmed via email. Please note we are not obligated to refund you the remaining balance left in your prepaid service account.
Web Call Service Agreement — Subject to change at any time in the sole discretion of service provider
- LlamaHonduras will use commercially reasonable efforts to make access to Web Call available to the user through the required access protocols, but makes no warranty or guarantee that the user will be able to access Web Call services at any particular time or location.
- LlamaHonduras is not responsible and will not offer any refunds for any loss you may incur in case of mistyping the recipient's phone number or entering incorrect information.
- Customer will be charged from his Voice Credit balance for each SMS processed by LlamaHonduras. A refund will be offered only in the remote cases when LlamaHonduras is notified by its providers that the SMS was not sent.
- Web Call is a service purely designed for residential usage. Any unauthorized commercial use of the service is expressly prohibited.
- The customer agrees to abide by all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the customer agrees not to:
- Use the service in connection with chain letters, junk SMS messages, spamming or any unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Transmit through the service, associate with the service or publishing with the service unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature.
Thank You points Agreement—Subject to change at any time in the sole discretion of service provider
- Thank You Points will be awarded only if the referred and referee accounts belong to different users.
- A referral order will be deemed invalid if the order is placed by a customer that already exists in our database according to company criteria. The account details of the new customer must contain valid and unique information in order to be considered a new account.
- No Thank You points will be awarded for orders placed using coupons.
- If no activity is registered in the customer's account for 6 months (no call or no order placed), the Thank You points will expire.
Mobile Recharge Service Agreement — Subject to change at any time in the sole discretion of the service provider
- We are responsible for collecting all payments for orders you have placed on this website. Payment is authorized at the time the order is placed by you, and the payment will be taken from the bank account registered in your account. The rates for mobile recharges are submitted to change without any prior notice.
- A processing fee of minimum $1 will apply to each transaction. We reserve the right to change our rates, fees or payment options at any time without notifying you in advance.
- This product is purely designed for residential usage. We will terminate the service agreement if otherwise suspected. This Agreement does not have a minimum or finite duration and will continue to be binding on the parties until it is terminated. We may terminate the Agreement at any time. We reserve the right to process or cancel any transactions in progress on termination of this Agreement or on suspension or withdrawal of the Service.
- LlamaHonduras is not responsible and will not offer any refunds for any loss you may incur in case of mistyping the recipient's phone number, choosing the incorrect operator or entering incorrect information.
- It may take up to 24 hours for the mobile operator to update the credit to the prepaid number you selected.
- If VAT, sales tax or any other duty or taxes are imposed on the services we provide, you must pay us, in addition to any announced rate, an additional amount for the taxes added to our services.
- Some operators may apply VAT and taxes that will be deducted from the mobile recharge amount based on the local rules of destination network.
- Once the recharge is accepted by the operator whose contact information is available on the invoice, the operator becomes responsible for completing the recharge.
Mobile Recharge contest - Amazon vouchers for Claro recharges
- Any mobile recharge sent to Claro Honduras with LlamaHonduras, in value of minimum US$10, can make you the winner of one of the 10 prizes of US$40 Amazon vouchers and 1 prize of US$100 Amazon voucher, by entering the raffle.
- Raffle conditions:
- top ups of US$10 or higher will enter the raffle for 10 x US$40 Amazon vouchers
- top ups of US$25 or higher will enter the raffle for the US$100 Amazon voucher
LlamaHonduras keeps records of any interaction established between the company and any impaired individual who contacted the company’s customer support team through any of the following methods: chat, email, phone, or postal mail. Records are registered and saved for an undefined period of time; they are confidential and will be used only to determine statistics, general trends, or recurrent requests of the customers. Records can also be used to analyze, improve & develop features or options to further meet customers needs in regards to service accessibility and usability.
As a website owner, LlamaHonduras is responsible to adjust its features and services so that its website content is compatible with the majority of the browsers available on the market. Moreover, LlamaHonduras.com can be used with any of the rendering devices used by visually impaired individuals. The content is not encrypted and can be accessed by audio rendering programs.
Any visually impaired individual can use his/her regular phone or special device to make use of our Service & applications, to the extent to which he/she is able to use his/her device and dial regular numbers such as: access numbers, PIN numbers, or numbers saved in their phone’s Contacts list.
We’re committed to offering accessibility support to our Customers with vision, hearing, mobility, and speech limitations. Therefore, any question regarding the use or accessibility of our Services can be solved over the phone or email. Our Customer support team is prepared and able to accept calls that use audio rendering devices or any other special devices used by people with disabilities. Still, the Services offered by LlamaHonduras can be purchased solely online through the paying platforms available on LlamaHonduras.com.
Mobile Speak and Mobile Magnifier are useful innovative applications designed for people with low vision. Both applications, such as many others available on the market can be used when accessing our website from a smartphone. Mobile Speak and Mobile Magnifier are third-party applications and require a separate license from the developer. LlamaHonduras is not responsible for the performance of third-party applications or services.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this website, you may contact us at:
Atlanta, GA, 30338